In this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android in the Acer Liquid X2 in such a simple way that it will seem like child’s play.
However, this procedure will have no effect to remove a previously entered Google accounts, nor does it eliminate IMEI locks.
First method to reset Android on the Acer Liquid X2
Second method to reset Android on the Acer Liquid X2
To reset Android on your Acer Liquid X2 you must follow these steps:
- Turn off your Acer Liquid X2 and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button at the same time as the power button, and hold. When the recovery menu appears, release both buttons
- In the recovery menu, navigate with the volume buttons to the option Wipe data / Factory reset, and press the power button to confirm
- Do the same to select the option Yes – Delete all user data, the process will start automatically when you confirm the option using the power button.
- When the reset is finished, restart your Acer Liquid X2 by pressing the power button.
You should now have been able to reset Android in the Acer Liquid X2, but if you have questions, please leave your comment and we will help you as soon as possible.