This tutorial will explain you how to reset Android on the Acer Stream phone.
Although the Acer Stream is a phone that was released over 2 years ago, you can still find it today in flea, second hand markets, being a perfectly functional, good choice on the low end spectrum.
You may choose either one of the two reset Android techniques from this tutorial: Both will end up with the same result.
For the first technique is necessary to have working access into the applications menu of your Acer Stream phone.
The second way to reset Android on the Acer Stream, may be invoked while your phone is unresponsive: Maybe you have forgotten the Android lock pattern ?
First technique to reset an Android in the Acer Stream
To reset to Android in the Acer Stream, you must tap your way starting from the home screen, right into Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone and finally , Clear All .
After a few minutes of waiting, the Acer Stream will restart as if just unboxed, factory defaulted.
RESET ANDROID ON YOUR ACER STREAM, even if you lost the lock pattern password
Although this method of reset Android on your Acer Stream may seem a bit complicated, if you follow exactly the steps that mark then you will succeed with not much sweat involved 🙂
- Make sure your phone has at least 50 % of battery, then turn it off completely
- Press the POWER button and wait until the phone shows the Acer logo or vibrates
- Now quickly press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons until you see a menu
- Use VOLUME DOWN button to navigate into “Clean Boot: Yes” and press the CAMERA button to confirm this option
- If further confirmation is asked performing the above step, otherwise wait for the process to finish