The company Asus does not have a way to reset Android on their Asus Memo Pad 7, but anyway we got our way with the following tutorial.
Before you reset Android and return your Asus Memo Pad 7 into factory settings , you should know that this process will remove any files that you have installed or saved in its memory.
Therefore, if you still have functional access to the Asus Memo Pad 7, it is recommended that you make a backup of your files.
We recommend you to use the G Cloud application, a free download right from the Google Play Store.
Reset Android on Asus Memo Pad 7 from the menu
This way to reset Android on your Asus Memo Pad 7 is simple enough, but can only be applied if you still have access into the settings menu:
Enter the Settings> Backup and Restore menu > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything, wait a few minutes and the end result will be a factory defaulted tablet.
RESET ANDROID IN ASUS MEMO PAD 7 FROM PC
This reset Android process is a bit more complicated to apply on your Asus Memo Pad 7. However, it seems to be the only way to successfully factory reset this tablet. If you do not have access into your operating system, you must follow the steps given below:
- Download this file and unzip it to your computer
- You will end up with a downloaded file called Cleardata.zip: Extract it keeping all its files in a folder
- Now you must format an SD memory card and then pass the clearData files to the newly formatted SD memory
- Turn off your tablet and insert the SD card
- Turn on your tablet but do not touch any buttons. If the process was OK, you will see a menu appear with three options “Clear User data, Reboot, Shutdown “
- With the volume buttons navigate into “Clear User data” , use the POWER button to confirm the option
- When the process completes, navigate with the Power buttons into ” Reboot” and confirm it with the POWER button
¡Congratulations, you managed to reset Android on the Asus Memo Pad 7!