Samsung Galaxy S3 back to Factory Default
Your Samsung Galaxy S3 may be quite powerful, but after some months of use and abuse -we know, you’ve been installing tons of apps and games- it may turn a bit unresponsive, or even start to freeze and / or give some errors on you. Maybe you are not having any trouble with it, but after some months of use, you may want to sell your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Actually it doesn’t matter why, but truth is that at some point of your Samsung Galaxy S3 life you will need to hard reset it turning into a factory default state. This means that it will be completely cleaned from your stuff: all your messages, contacts, installed games and apps … everything will be wiped out. Your phone will return into a “just bought” state.
Hard reset instrucctions for your Samsung Galaxy S3
You can invoke the hard reset routine in your Samsung Galaxy S3 from inside Android OS itself:
- From your home screen, select your Settings menu
- From your Settings Menu select BACKUP AND RESET
- Select Factory Data Reset and confirm the process.
If your Android OS is unresponsive, don’t panic! You can start the hard reset process on your Samsung Galaxy S3 by pressing a combination of keys upon power up:
- Turn off your Samsung phone.
- Press and Hold your Volume UP, Power and Home buttons
- When the phone logo appears, release the buttons.
- Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset from the menu that will appear (you can navigate it with Volume UP / Volume Down buttons and select with Power button)
- Confirm your Factory Reset procedure
By any of both methods you will end up with your Samsung Galaxy S3 completely clean and devoid of any data you may have stored before on it.
Reset Android Searches
- galaxy s3 hard reset
- hard reset s3
- samsung s3 reset
- samsung s3 hard reset
- galaxy s3 hard reset keys
- s3 mini hard reset combination keys
- samsung s3 mini blocked hard reset