In this tutorial we learn how to reset Android on your HTC Desire SV in an easy and fast way.
Similarly, this procedure will allow you to reset Android when suffering slowness or errors on your HTC Desire SV that could arise after months or years of use.
The reset Android process will return your HTC Desire SV into its original factory state; your smartphone will end up fresh as from just out from the HTC factory.
First method to reset Android in the HTC Desire SV
To reset Android on your HTC Desire Android SV while you still can use it’s menu system, you need to navigate into Android settings to restore its initial configuration as follows:
- Enter the Settings option
- Select Storage and then in factory data reset
- Next double click on Reset phone and Clear All
- When in this last step you can select if you want to format the Micro SD card, I recommend you do, because otherwise the problem may persist.
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON HTC DESIRE SV
To run this method to reset Android in the HTC Desire SV, you will enter the Android recovery mode by performing a key combination, starting with your phone powered off:
- Turn off your phone completely by removing and reinserting the battery
- Press and hold the Volume Down and then press and hold the POWER button
- If you did it correctly you will see three green androids on the phone’s screen: release the buttons
- Navigate with the volume keys into Factory Reset and press the POWER button to confirm
- After a few minutes the reset Android process will be concluded.