The following tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300. This will help you regain control of your Huawei phone, even if you lost your pattern lock password, it just doesn´t run at the speed it should or the Android operating system keeps throwing errors at you.
To achieve reset Android have two options, both with the same purpose of achieving a factory data reset on your Huawei Ascend g300. Each method, however, is differently applied.
First way to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300
You will reset Android on your Huawei Ascend g300 by using the Android application menu, so for this method to work you need your phone in working condition. If it is the case, then you simply follow the steps below:
- From the Settings menu to enter Backup and Restore
- Tap Factory data reset
- After entering Reset Phone
- At the end , press Clear All
On this screen, your Huawei Ascend G300 will prompt you to format the memory card , if you do so, then all your data will be deleted ( images , videos , music, etc. ).
Wait some time after confirming, as the reset Android procedure can be a bit lengthy before you get access into your factory default phone and thus can enter the initial settings as if it was recently purchased.
RESET ANDROID ON THE HUAWEI ASCEND G300
In this alternative way to reset Android on the Huawei Ascend g300 method, you will gain access into the emergency Android recovery menu. Do not worry, it’s easier than you think, you only need to use a combination of buttons:
- Turn off your phone and wait a few seconds before going to the second step
- Press the VOLUME UP and the POWER buttons and hold
- When you see the recovery screen release both buttons
- Move inside the menu using the VOLUME buttons until “Wipe data / Factory reset” is selected
- Confirm it with the POWER button
- Do the same with ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait for the process to complete
- Once back to the main screen confirms the “Reboot System Now” option and wait
Congratulations, you just reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G300: Your phone will reboot and you ‘re ready to use it as if you just bought it!