With this simple tutorial we will learn how to hard reset the Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 with two easy methods.
How to hard reset your Huawei Ascend P1 U9200
As usual, the first method to unlock your Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200, will be what is known as “combination of buttons”:
This process is effective when we have no access to the operating system of the device and can only use the recovery mode to factory default values.
First method to unlock Android of Huawei Ascend P1 U9200
This method of accessing the recovery mode works with devices that bring the base operating system, Android 4.1 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Is not tested on modified versions or ROMS of the Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 and the steps are:
- Turn your phone off by long click the button on / off and wait at least 10 seconds to go to the next step.
- With the phone turned off, press the volume key and the key on / off at the same time, when you see the Huawei logo release the power button and see the device into recovery mode.
- In this mode you can select (using the volume buttons) and the off button select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” that will restore your device to factory settings.
Second method to unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200
The second method to unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 is the following, go to Settings> Reset> Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone> Erase everything, wait until the process is done and the phone stay ready having the original factory settings installed.
With these two processes can unlock Android Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 efficiently and quickly and we can resolve doubts arise through the comments.
Reset Android Searches
- cach reset may huawei u9200
- cach reset may huawel u9209
- hard reset huawei u9200
- How to recover data on huawei u9200
- Huawei p1 u9200 email adress