Hard Reset Android on Huawei G510 Orange Daytona
This tutorial will explain how to reset Android on a Huawei branded phone, the Huawei G510 also known as Orange Daytona, being exclusive to this company.
The first of these methods will be useful if you have no access to the operating system, due to that the device is working erratically or because you left it blocked and forgot the blocking pattern code. The later method can hard reset your Huawei G510 Orange Daytona from the Android menu, provided that you can access your phone’s operative system.
These two methods erase all data from your phone, it is important -if possible- that you consider to backup important files.
Hard reset your Huawei G510 (Orange Daytona) by buttons
To hard reset your Android need to follow these steps:
- You need to start with your phone turned off: If you cannot turn it off, then remove the battery for at least 5 seconds, reinsert and wait another 5 seconds.
- Press the volume up button and the power button at the same time until the Orange logo appears.
- Press the Volume Up key until you see a small Android, release the button right there and continue.
- With the volume keys navigate into the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and select the option with the power key.
- Confirm the hard reset with “Yes – Delete all user data”
The phone will reboot a couple of times.
Hard reset Android Huawei G510 (Orange Daytona) through the menu
The second method is much easier: As we know, all Android Operating System phones have an integrated reset method. To access it, you have to navigate from your home screen into Settings> Reset> Factory data reset> Reset Phone> Restart phone.
With these two processes we can hard reset the Huawei G510 Android (Orange Daytona) in a simple and fast way, leaving your phone “as new”.
Reset Android Searches
- huawei orange daytona