This guide will teach you how to reset Android on your Lenovo K900 phone. The Lenovo K900 did not have much of an audience during it’s early days, but then it managed to slowly create a nice users group on the market.
First, a word of caution: As in any Android reset procedure, the phone’s factory settings are restored.
This means that all messages, contacts and apps installed on your Lenovo K900 will be erased in the process.
Therefore, if you sill have access into the Android operating system in your Lenovo K900 , perhaps this is a suitable time to make a backup. If you do not know how, we recommend the G-Cloud app for you.
First method to reset Android on your Lenovo K900
If you still have access into the Android menu on your Lenovo K900 , things become much easier: Just navigate into the applications on your device , then follow these steps :
- Go to the area of backup and restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Finally click ” Clear All “
ALTERNATIVE METHOD TO RESET Android on your LENOVO K900 ANDROID
In order to reset Android and restore to factory settings your Lenovo K900 without access into it’s Android, we will need to trigger a low level, emergency recovery menu. We can restore the system right from there.
The steps are:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button and then briefly (some seconds, maybe) press the power button
- If you do it right you will see a warning on the screen followed by the Emergency recovery menu
- Use the VOLUME buttons to navigate into the “Reset Device” option
- Confirm the procedure by pressing the POWER button
When the process completes, the phone will reboot as if just bought, with factory settings in place. You have successfully performed a reset Android on your Lenovo K900