If you have a LG L Prime and you wish to reset Android on that device, this tutorial will help you.
There are two ways to reset Android. For the first one you will need to have access to your LG L Prime’s applications menu. The second method is ideal if you do not have access to your mobile, for example if you forgot your lock pattern.
Before going any further with, please make sure your battery is charged to at least 80% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns in the middle of the process.
Reset Android on LG L Prime using the applications menu
The first thing you need to do to reset Android on your LG L Prime, is go to the applications menu, and then follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select Reset & Restore
- Select the option Factory data reset
- Press on Reset Device
- Select Erase Everything
The process will now start automatically. When your phone turns back on it will be as it was out of the box.
Hard reset Android on LG L Prime, using hardware buttons.
Please locate the volume and power buttons of your device. In the LG L Prime they are located at the back of the phone. You will need to press a sequence of these buttons in order to reset Android. Follow these steps:
- Completely turn off your LG L Prime device. To make sure it’s completely powered off you can remove the battery and reinsert it after 10 seconds.
- Once you’re sure the device is completely turned off, proceed to press the volumen down and power key buttons, and hold them until the screen shows the LG logo.
- Let go of the Power button and then immediately press it again.
- Using the volume keys to navigate the options, select YES and confirm with the Power button.
- If needed reconfirm your choice, and when the power button is pressed the LG L Prime will start the process automatically.
And we’re done! You have now successfully reset Android on your LG L Prime, but should you have any questions or doubts, please leave us a comment!