Time has come to hard reset your LG Optimus 3D phone. Maybe you are selling it, or just giving away. It may even got stuck or freezed. Whatever reason you got to perform a hard reset, we present you with two ways of doing it:
Reset LG Optimus 3D From Android
This may be seen as the easy, convenient way: The only eventual caveat is that you need to have your Android OS up and running on your Optimus 3D , as the procedure involves using certain options inside the settings menu:
- From your home screen, press the menu icon (on the bottom, the icon most to the left).
- Tap on Settings
- Search and Tap on Privacy, inside the Settings Menu
- Tap on Reset Phone
- Confirm the Hard reset Process
The no so easy way of hard reset Android on LG Optimus 3D
This alternative method is more forceful and may be the only method available if your LG Optimus 3D is in frozen state:
- Power your phone off (if it is Frozen, just pull of the battery, wait some seconds and reinsert it)
- Hold the HOME and Volume Down buttons.
- Press and hold the power button until the device turns on
- An on-screen menu will appear: Follow the instructions in there to reset your LG Optimus 3D
Please remember that a Hard Reset will erase everything inside your phone including your personal data, messages, contacts, installed apps, games, etc. Your LG Optimus 3D will revert to factory default state after performing any of these hard reset procedures.
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset lg optimus 3d
- lg optimus 3d hard reset
- hard reset lg d 320
- how to reset the lg optimus 3d