Learn how to hard reset Android on your LG Optimus G
I will teach you how to reset Android on the LG Optimus G, a phone that was released in direct competition with the Samsung Galaxy s3 and at the time of this writing, still got plenty of adepts, due to its processing power, construction quality and onboard memory.
In the first one, we will achieve the desired effect by pressing a combination of buttons, starting with the phone powered off.
Alternatively, in the second method we will access the restore procedure from the settings menu itself (provided you still got a functional Android OS inside the phone).
As always, we remind you that the reset procedure will delete all files, settings and information which is not part of the Android operating system itself. You may want to perform a data backup in your LG Optimus G, i you can.
Reset ANdroid on your LG Optimus G by combination of buttons.
This method will help us when we have no access to the Android operating system of the device. This may happen, for example, when we forget the unlock pattern.
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before continuing
- Press the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons at the same time,
- Wait for an internal recovery menu to appear and then release the buttons
- Read the warnings and press the power button to continue
- Press the power button again to start the process and wait
Reset Android on the LG Optimus G through the Menu
You need to start in your home Android screen. From there, you open your setttings menu, and navigate into Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything.
Wait a few seconds (or even a minute, this may be a lengthy process). When finished, the LG Optimus G will reboot as if for the first time, into its original factory settings.
Reset Android Searches
- button combinations for lg l38c
- how to reset a motorola optimus g
- restoration android inside
- what happen if u remove Huawei m931 Sim card
- where is the power button on lg optimus g phone