As usual with any hard reset, all your data will be erased from your LG Optimus S. This might come handy if your are planning to sell your trusty LG phone, or eventually if you are experiencing glitches or slowdowns or even freeze ups on your Android OS. You will effectively revert your LG Optimus S into factory default state, not only eliminating all your contacts, messages, apps and games, but also regaining all your storage space and get Android responsiveness at full speed back again.
If you still got access into your LG Optimus S android OS, then you can invoke the hard reset function from the “SETTINGS” menu, inside the “PRIVACY” option, where you will be able to start the “FACTORY DATA RESET” routine which will accomplish what you want without any further hassle. But maybe your phone’s clogged – malfunctioning state is such that you don’t have access to it’s Android menues. If such is your case, then you can try the following methods:
Hard Reset LG Optimus S
This is the ultimate method to perform a hard reset on your LG Optimus S:
- Turn your phone off (if the phone is freezed on, then remove it’s battery, wait a couple of seconds and put it back).
- Press and hold the “VOLUME DOWN” + “HOME” + ” POWER” buttons. When power turns on, you may release these buttons.
- You need to enter your PIN / unlock pattern or gmail password
- Follow onscreen instructions
Alternative solution to hard reset your LG Optimus S
You may download and use the “LG MOBLE SUPPORT TOOL” for LG Optimus S (downloadable from LG’s Website), install it, and choose the “Recovery Phone” option from the Customer Support menu.
Reset Android Searches
- how to hard reset android tablet
- lg optimus alternate reset
- lg hard reset
- reset lg android factory reset
- reset for lg f100 the ultimate
- lg optimus s reboot
- lg optimus s hard reset
- hard reset optimus s
- how to hard reset lg optimus
- how to factory reset an android optimus