Today we’ll show exactly two methods to reset Android on an Motorola Defy , a phone that still has potential, particularly if you regain space and speed by performing a hard reset on it.
In order to reset Android, you should start deciding which method is right for you :
If you still have access into the applications menu then the first reset Android method is the one you should choose.
On the other hand, if your Android operating system has failed or you have an unknown pattern lock password applied into your Motorola Defy, then jump into the second method.
reset ANDROID ON YOUR Motorola Defy THROUGH SETTINGS MENU
To reset Android on your Motorola Defy Android by using the appropriate option inside your Android’s settings menu, then you must do the following:
Access the Settings section and go to Privacy. Press Factory data reset and reset the phone, in this screen you can change the option to format the SD card: If you activate it, then all your data in the external memory will be deleted. Finally you will be asked to confirm the beginning of the process.
After a couple of minutes you will have your Motorola Defy like new and you will need to fully enter the initial settings just as if you bought the phone.
Alternate METHOD TO RESET Android on THE MOTOROLA DEFY
To reset Android on the Motorola Defy Android in this way , you must use the hidden restore mode inside the device. You do so, by antering a buttons combination :
- Turn off your phone: Before you begin the process, remove the battery and wait a couple of seconds just to be sure, and reinsert it.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN Button. Meanwhile, press the POWER button
- When you see the android screen press the touch screen on the bottom left side
- You will enter the Android recovery menu. In there, please move inside the menu with the volume buttons, right into “Clear Storage ” and hit the POWER button.
- On the next screen select the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option , confirm and wait for the process to complete
- If you do not restart your Motorola Defy usually press and hold the power button to restart it manually
- Once your phone restarts correctly and ‘re done , is just entering settings first use