Learn how to hard Reset Android in the Oppo Find 5
If you have an Oppo Find 5 and you forgot your patter lock password, or the phone is working sluggishly, then you shall try to reset Android on it: It may solve your issues.
We present you in this tutorial two methods that allows to restore factory settings on your Oppo Find 5.
Both methods undertake the same process, reset Android on the Oppo Find 5 and return it to its original state.
If you only want to perform a cleaning of your Android OS, then it is also ok to reset Android, but in such case maybe you would like first to make a backup of your files.
Reset Android on the Oppo Find 5 through buttons
To begin with this reset Android procedure on your Oppo Find 5, you need first to have your phone charged up to 80% of battery.
- Turn your Oppo Find 5 off and wait five seconds
- Press the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER button for a few seconds until you see the recovery menu
- Use the volume buttons to navigate into “Wipe Data / Factory Reset”
- Confirm procedure with the POWER button and do the same with “Yes – Delete all user data”
- When the process is complete press the power button to restart the phone
RESET ANDROID ON Oppo Find 5 THROUGH THE MENU
This method will reset Android only if you still got usable access into your Oppo Find 5. It will be performed through the SETTINGS menu:
Navigate into Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything, wait a few minutes and the phone restarts in first use mode.