Tutorial on how to reset Android on the Pantech Element tablet in two easy steps
This guide will instruct you on how to reset Android on the Pantech Element, a tablet that remains a favorite for fans of the Pantech company up to this date.
The easiest way to backup everything is through an application called G Cloud: It will create a copy of your files on the Internet so that you can then easily restore Android. You can download this app from the Google Play Store.
First method to reset the Pantech Element Android
You can reset Android from the Android menu through this method. Hence, you got to have access to your Pantech Element operative system.
If this is OK, then you navigate into the applications menu , tap Settings , go to Backup and Restore (or Privacy if you are on Android 3.2 Honeycomb ), press Factory data reset , then choose Reset Device and finally select “Clear All” .
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN THE PANTECH ELEMENT
This alternative method will let you to reset Android on your Pantech Element even if it is blocked by the pattern lock. You will restore the factory settings by following the steps :
- Turn off the tablet and wait about five seconds before continuing
- Press -and keep it pressed- the VOLUME DOWN button, then press the POWER button for a couple of seconds: You will see an android with an exclamation point
- Press the VOLUME UP button to display the hidden recovery menu
- With the VOLUME buttons move into “Wipe data / Factory Reset” option.
- When you get there , press the power button to confirm
- Navigate to ” Yes – Delete all user data” and reconfirm the process with the POWER button.
- Press the POWER button to select “Reboot System Now”
Note: This process differs from the previous one because it will not erase the data from the Pantech Element`s MicroSD card: if you want to do it manually go to settings > storage and format the card from there.