In this tutorial, we will show you how to reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410.
You will be able to return your Acer device to it’s factory settings, using any of two methods we will present and explain to you, in a very quick and safe manner
Before starting with the process, make sure the battery of your Acer Liquid Z410 is charged to at least 80%, to avoid any mid process shut downs.
The method you will use will depend on the state of your mobile phone. You will use the first method if you have access to the applications menu. If you don’t, for example if you forgot your lock pattern, or if your phone does not respond, you will use the second method, which involves pressing a combination of hardware buttons.
Reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410 through the Applications Menu
If you just want a clean start for your Acer Liquid Z410, but it’s working fine otherwise, this is the method you will use to reset Android.
- Go to Settings
- Select the option Backup and Reset, and then Reset to Factory Settings.
- Now press the option Reset Phone
- Select Erase Everything, and confirm to start the process to reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z410. The device will reset and start again on its own, having returned to it’s factory settings.
Reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410, using hardware buttons
To reset Android using this method, you will have to start by completely turning off your Acer Liquid Z410. Then follow these steps:
- Press both volume buttons at the same time, and then press the power button to turn the Acer Liquid Z410 on, being careful not to let go of the volume buttons.
- Let go of all the buttons when the recovery menu shows up on the screen.
- Using the volume buttons, navigate to the option “Clean Boot – Yes”. Confirm the selection by pressing the camera button.
- The process will start automatically, and when your Acer restarts, it will be at it’s out of the box state, ready for you to configure it.
You should now have successfully reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z410, but if you had any issues, do not hesitate to leave a comment here below.
Are you the owner of an Acer Liquid X1 that you wish to reset Android on?
This is the tutorial you need to remove any lock pattern you maybe have forgotten, or return the Acer Liquid X1 to it’s factory settings, and so removing any errors or lagging.
There are two ways to reset Android, and we will explain both step by step.
Before starting with any of the two methods, please make sure your battery is charged to at least 80%.
Bear in mind that when you reset Android you will loose all your personal configuration, installed apps and media. If you can, it’s a good idea to do backup at this point.
First method to reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1
With this method you will be able to remove lagging and some errors that your OS might have, by doing a reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1. Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Applications Menu -> Settings
- Go to Backup & Reset
- Tap on Factory Data Reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Tap on Erase Everything, and your Acer Liquid X1 will start the reset Android process.
Second method to reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1
If you have forgotten the lock pattern of your Acer Liquid X1 or can’t access the OS of your phone for some reason, you will use this method to reset android.
- Turn off the phone completely
- Press the Power button, and when you feel it vibrate, press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons without letting go.
- Let go of the buttons when a menu shows up on the screen
- Use the volume buttons to navigate through the options and select Clean Book -> yes. Use the power button to confirm the selection
- At this point your Acer Liquid X1 will restart itself and when it comes back it will be as out of the box, ready for new settings.
You’re done! You have now successfully reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1 device!
If you have an Acer Iconia Smart S300 maybe it is time to reset Android and bring it back into factory default, either by simple maintenance or because the Android operating system is working slow, stopped working or you even may have an active pattern lock and forgot the password.
The following tutorial will teach you to reset Android and return the Acer Iconia Smart S300 to its original settings with two simple techniques.
You may also want to reset Android before selling or giving away your Acer Iconia Smart S300
To choose the right technique for your situation you should only answer one question: Do you still have working access into your Acer Iconia Smart S300 Android settings menu?
If your answer is YES, then go to the first reset Android technique. If the answer was NO, then the second technique is for you.
Reset ANDROID ON the Acer Iconia Smart S300
To reset Android on the Acer Iconia Smart S300 you just navigate into your settings menu. From there you tap into Privacy option, and once in there, tap on Factory data reset, then press Reset and Clear All phone.
RESET THE ANDROID ON THE ACER ICONIA SMART S300 when a pattern lock is in effect
You will be able to reset Android on the Acer Iconia Smart S300 by pressing a combination of buttons which will give you access into a secret recovery mode.
- Turn your Acer Iconia Smart S300 off completely
- Now press the POWER button until your phone vibrates:
- Release the POWER button and inmediatelly press both VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons
- When you see the recovery menu, you can press the CAMERA button to confirm the reset Android process
- Wait for the reset Android procedure to finish
Hopefully you managed to reset Android on your Acer Iconia Smart S300. If not, please use the comments section so we are able to help you in a personalized way.