This tutorial will explain you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700.
The Huawei Ascend G700 is a mobile Android device released in 2013, so perhaps at this time may be necessary to reset Android and return it to its factory state in order to regain original speed and / or to improve its functionality.
By resetting Android you will end up resolving software errors, regaining speed and such procedure will even cancel any misplaced settings you may have enabled on your Huawei Ascend G700.
This includes the patter blocking password: You can reset Android in order to eliminate any active blocking on your Huawei Ascend G700.
A word of caution: By performing a reset Android, you will completely clean your Android operating system, leaving your Huawei Ascend G700 just like when purchased, devoid of any personalized data or installed apps.
First technique to reset the Huawei Ascend Android G700
To reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700 with this method, you must use the main menu. Just follow the steps and then you say:
- Enters the application menu and go to Settings or Setup
- In that tab select Backup and Restore
- Then press Factory data reset
- If your phone has an active lock code, you must write it to continue
- Next tap Clear All, and confirm.
- After a few minutes your Huawei Ascend G700 will restart, completely renewed.
SECOND TECHNICAL RESET FOR HUAWEI ASCEND ANDROID IN G700
You can reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700 even if you are being blocked by a pattern lock password, by following these steps:
- Turn off your Huawei Ascend G700
- Press the VOLUME UP button and then, while pressing it, also press and hold the POWER button
- You’ll See an android with an exclamation point: You will release both buttons
- A menu will appear: Browse it with the volume buttons selecting “Wipe data / Factory reset”
- Press the POWER button in order to confirm this option
- You must select and confirm the same way the “Yes – Delete all user data” option
- After a time you will see the word “OK” and you will return into the main menu
- Finally will press the power button to restart your Huawei Ascend G700
Reset Android Searches
- how do I reset my huawei ascend y511 if I forgot my code
- how to hard reset huawei y511china
- how to reset lenovo tablet idea pad