In this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android on the Huawei Ascend Y200.
We will explain two very simple ways to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y200. Each method should be used depending on the situation … more on this later.
Please, also consider that when you reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y200, it will perform a factory reset. This means that your personal data will be erased, including messages, contacts, installed apps and games and custom settings.
First method to reset ANDROID on your Huawei Ascend Y200
You will be able to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y200 feven if you do not have access to the phone’s menu, perhaps because you forgot the lock pattern or the Android operating system has suffered a critical misconfiguration:
- First turn off your Huawei Ascend Y200, remove the battery and wait 10 seconds to insert it again and continue
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button while also pressing the POWER button. This may take more than 10 seconds; until the recovery menu appears on the screen.
- With the VOLUME buttons navigate into the option to “Wipe Data / Factory Reset”; Confirm this by pressing the POWER button.
- Repeat the same steps but now with the option “Yes – Delete all user data”
- When the hard reset is complete press the power button again to restart your Huawei Ascend Y200
Congratulations, this was the “complicated” way to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y200. Now we will teach you the second process even simpler than this one above:
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON THE HUAWEI ASCEND Y200
This second method will be able to reset Android only if your Huawei Ascend Y200 is still functional. Go into your Android’s main screen and from there tap the followin path:
Settings> Privacy> Backup and Restore> Reset phone> Erase everything
Wait a couple of minutes for the reset Android process to be completed and get a Huawei Ascend Y200 in new and factory-fresh condition.
Reset Android Searches
- factory reset huawei phone