If you have forgotten the lock pattern you set on your LG G3 Stylus, or it has started to malfunction or is lagging, there is no reason to panic, because in this tutorial we will explain how you can reset Android on your device so it will be as good as new.
There are two methods to achieve this, and we will explain both in very easy to follow step by step instructions.
Before going through with any of the methods, though, please make sure the battery of your LG G3 Stylus is charged to at least 80% to avoid any unexpected shut downs mid-process.
If you can access the Android Operative System on your phone, you should use the first method explained, even though you can use the second one too, but the first one is easier and more direct.
If, however, you can not access the applications menu, for example if you forgot the lock pattern, you will have to use the second method.
Reset Android on LG G3 Stylus through the Applications Menu
- Go to the Settings option in the Applications Menu
- Choose the option Reset & Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Tap on Reset Device
- Select the option Erase Everything and accept all notifications
The reset Android process will start automatically, restarting with your LG G3 Stylus back to it’s out of the box state.
Reset Android on LG G3 Stylus, using a combination of hardware buttons.
- Make sure your device is completely turned off.
- Press the Volume Down and Power button and keep them pressed until the LG logo shows up on the screen.
- When you see the logo, let go of the Power button, press the power button again, and let go of the Volume Down button
- You will see the Factory Data Reset screen. Select the option YES, and the LG G3 Stylus will automatically start the process and reset Android to it’s factory settings.
You have now been able to reset Android on your LG G3 Stylus, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.