If you have a LG G4 Stylus and you want to reset Android in order to fix eventual errors and slowness behaviors, the following tutorial will help you:
We’ll teach you how to successfully reset Android by using two different methods.
Before you start you should charge your LG G4 Stylus up to 80% battery in order to avoid an unexpected power failure that could damage the Android operating system.
Using the first method you can reset your LG G4 Stylus by using the settings menu, so you will need to have access to the Android operating system.
In case you do not have access to the Android operating system because of a serious error or a blocking pattern you can not remember, you can apply the second method.
However, bear in mind that if you want to unlock IMEI or remove a Google account already present on your LG G4 Stylus, none of these methods will work.
First method to reset Android on the LG G4 Stylus
To reset Android you must enter the settings menu in your LG G4 Stylus and access Backup and Restore where you will find the option Reset factory data, and then tap Reset phone.
Press Clear all and confirm. The process will take place automatically and in just a few minutes you will see the welcome screen. That means you have successfully completed the reset process!
Second method to reset Android on the LG G4 Stylus
To use the second method to reset Android in your LG G4 Stylus you must follow these steps. They are simple so do not worry:
- Turn off your LG G4 Stylus and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button and at the same time hold down the power button. Release both buttons when the Recovery menu appears on the screen.
- Use the volume buttons to move through the options until you reach “Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm the option.
- Repeat the previous step to select the option “Yes – Delete all user data”. The process to reset Android will take place and when you finish you will return to the main menu.
- Press the power button again to select “Reboot system now“. Your LG G4 Stylus will restart normally.
If everything went well in minutes you will see the welcome screen which means that you have managed to reset Android in the LG G4 Stylus, your questions are answered with pleasure in the comments area.
If you have forgotten the lock pattern you set on your LG G3 Stylus, or it has started to malfunction or is lagging, there is no reason to panic, because in this tutorial we will explain how you can reset Android on your device so it will be as good as new.
When you reset Android on your LG G3 Stylus, you return it to it’s factory settings, therefor you remove whatever is causing issues on your device.
There are two methods to achieve this, and we will explain both in very easy to follow step by step instructions.
Before going through with any of the methods, though, please make sure the battery of your LG G3 Stylus is charged to at least 80% to avoid any unexpected shut downs mid-process.
If you can access the Android Operative System on your phone, you should use the first method explained, even though you can use the second one too, but the first one is easier and more direct.
If, however, you can not access the applications menu, for example if you forgot the lock pattern, you will have to use the second method.
Reset Android on LG G3 Stylus through the Applications Menu
- Go to the Settings option in the Applications Menu
- Choose the option Reset & Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Tap on Reset Device
- Select the option Erase Everything and accept all notifications
The reset Android process will start automatically, restarting with your LG G3 Stylus back to it’s out of the box state.
Reset Android on LG G3 Stylus, using a combination of hardware buttons.
- Make sure your device is completely turned off.
- Press the Volume Down and Power button and keep them pressed until the LG logo shows up on the screen.
- When you see the logo, let go of the Power button, press the power button again, and let go of the Volume Down button
- You will see the Factory Data Reset screen. Select the option YES, and the LG G3 Stylus will automatically start the process and reset Android to it’s factory settings.
You have now been able to reset Android on your LG G3 Stylus, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.
If you have a LG L Prime and you wish to reset Android on that device, this tutorial will help you.
We will explain in detail how to return your LG L Prime to it’s out of the box state, without the need to hire a technician.
There are two ways to reset Android. For the first one you will need to have access to your LG L Prime’s applications menu. The second method is ideal if you do not have access to your mobile, for example if you forgot your lock pattern.
Before going any further with, please make sure your battery is charged to at least 80% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns in the middle of the process.
Reset Android on LG L Prime using the applications menu
The first thing you need to do to reset Android on your LG L Prime, is go to the applications menu, and then follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select Reset & Restore
- Select the option Factory data reset
- Press on Reset Device
- Select Erase Everything
The process will now start automatically. When your phone turns back on it will be as it was out of the box.
Hard reset Android on LG L Prime, using hardware buttons.
Please locate the volume and power buttons of your device. In the LG L Prime they are located at the back of the phone. You will need to press a sequence of these buttons in order to reset Android. Follow these steps:
- Completely turn off your LG L Prime device. To make sure it’s completely powered off you can remove the battery and reinsert it after 10 seconds.
- Once you’re sure the device is completely turned off, proceed to press the volumen down and power key buttons, and hold them until the screen shows the LG logo.
- Let go of the Power button and then immediately press it again.
- Using the volume keys to navigate the options, select YES and confirm with the Power button.
- If needed reconfirm your choice, and when the power button is pressed the LG L Prime will start the process automatically.
And we’re done! You have now successfully reset Android on your LG L Prime, but should you have any questions or doubts, please leave us a comment!