If you have a LG L Bello device, and are looking for a way to reset Android on it, this tutorial will help.
Please, before you start the process of reset android on your LG L Bello, make sure your battery is charged to at least 80%, to avoid and unexpected and unwanted shutdowns.
Keep in mind that you will loose all your personal data stored in your device, so, if you can, doing a backup before starting is always a good idea.
Reset android on LG L Bello using OS options.
If you have access to your devices OS and simply want to remove any lagging, or just delete everything from your LG L Bello to give it to someone else to use, for example, this is the easiest method to reset android for you. Just follow these steps and you’ll be done in no time
- Go to Settings
- Go to Backup & Reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Read all warnings and select Erase everything
And you’re done!
Reset Android on LG L Bello using hardware buttons
If you forgot the lock pattern of your LG L Bello or it’s malfunctioning for any other reason that will not let you have access to the Applications Menu, this is the method to reset Android that will work for you:
- Make sure your device is completely turned off.
- Press the Volume Down button, and without letting go, press the Power button.
- When the LG logo shows up, release both buttons and press them again.
- If the phone restarts itself normally, try the same steps again, but just let go of the power button, while keeping the volume down button still pressed.
- When the Factory data reset screen shows, release both buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to the YES option, and the power button to select.
And you’re done! Your LG L Bello should now have a clean android OS, like just out of the box, and you have successfully reset Android!