In this tutorial we will learn how to reset Android on the Pantech Burst P9070. You can use two methods that will lead into the same result: get your phone into factory default condition.
This will perhaps aid in getting your phone running at good speed again.
Or maybe you are planning on selling or giving away your Pantech Burst P9070 …
You may even have it blocked with a pattern lock password and don’t remember the code.
One way or the other, your phone will get its contacts, messages, installed apps, even the pattern password erased. Your Pantech Burst P9070 will be as if just got unboxed.
As is well known , the reset Android procedure will delete all unnecessary data , including all your personal settings and installed apps. Maybe, if you are just trying to solve a speed or clogginess problem, you will need to perform a backup first. If you do not know how to backup your phone, you can use the G Cloud app to create a recovery image over the cloud.
How to reset Android on your Pantech Burst P9070
In the first section of this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android starting with your Pantech Burst P9070 powered off, by using the phone buttons. This may be helpful in the event that the Android operating system is damaged or you forgot the pattern lock:
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50 % battery before you start, then turn it off. If you can’t be sure abut the battery status, just let it charge for a couple of hours first.
- While holding down the VOLUME DOWN button also press the POWER button for a few seconds.
- When you see the Pantech logo on the phone’s screen, release the POWER button (but keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button!)
- When the Android Robot appears you can release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- T bring into view the Pantech Burst P9070 internal recovery menu press the MENU button, located below over the touchscreen, in first position from right to left.
- You can move through the recovery menu options by using VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Search for ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” , and confirm your selection by pressing the HOME button.
- Select and confirm the next option: ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- When the process is complete press the power button to restart the phone.
Second method to reset Android on the Pantech Burst P9070
You can use this second method if you can access and use Android OS in your Pantech Burst P9070. From the main screen, invoke the SETTINGS menu. Get into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait until the process is done and the phone will restart itself.
Reset Android Searches
- android pantech no start up
- soft reset on android pantech
- restore locked pantech p9070 phone to factory settings
- reset password/android pantech
- pantech wipeout
- pantech p9070 soft reset
- pantech p9070 hidden menu
- how to reset pantech burst
- HOW TO FACTORY RESET LOCKED PANTECH ANDROID
- Soft Reset Pantech Discover