Reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer is very easy to accomplish: You just need to follow few steps and voilá: You will have a phone like new, factory defaulted. It will even forget about any pattern lock password that might be configured in it.
Like most Android devices, the Pantech Vega Racer has two methods to return it into its original state: The first reset Android method will be applied from the application menu, while the second will serve users who do not have working access into the Pantech Vega Racer.
It is also a good idea to clean up all your personal data (messages, contacts, phonecalls history, etc.) from your Pantech Vega Racer if you are planning to sell it (or even give it away). This is certainly accomplished by resetting Android into default factory settings.
Also it may be a good idea to reset Android if your Pantech Vega Racer is acting slow, weird and / or throwing errors at you.
First method to reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer
We will reset Android on your Pantech Vega Racer through it’s menu settings; just follow these steps:
Login to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON PANTECH VEGA RACER
For this alternative method to reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer you need to push a combination of buttons in order to access a secret menu inside the phone:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Tap (and keep pressed) the VOLUME DOWN button and then press (and keep pressed) the POWER button for a few seconds until the phone turns on.
- If you do it right you will see an alternative menu.
- Move with the volume buttons into “CLEAR STORAGE”, then press the POWER button
- On the next screen confirms the ” Yes or NO” using the POWER button to confirm
- When the process is complete press the off button again and the phone will reboot normally, you ‘re done
Reset Android Searches
- clear cache partion asus hd10
- how to unlock a android pantech
- lg l38c secret menu
- pantech android powering down
- pantech p9070 pattern lock reset
- reset pantech phone
- secret menu l38c instructions