The definitive way of erasing all your stuff from inside your Samsung Galaxy ACE is by doing a hard reset: When you reset Android, the process will erase all your contacts, messages, installed applications and games, leaving your Samsung Galaxy ACE as if it just had got out of Samsung factory. This is why this process is also called “to factory default” your Android phone. Please follow these instructions to accomplish it:
- With the phone powered off, press and hod the following buttons, at the same time: Volume Up, Center / Enter button and Power button.
- Your Samsung Galaxy ACE will boot into a factory menu. You can move between options from the menu with the Volume Down / Volume Up buttons.
- You need to get into this RESTORE Menu and from there you need to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Select YES with the Select / Enter Button: phone will be factory restored.
- After finishing, confirm the option REBOOT NOW to restart your Android phone
- Wait some minutes (your Android phone needs to work a bit) and Voilá
Another way to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy ACE
If you still have acces to the settings menu inside your Android OS inside your Samsung galaxy ACE, then you can follow the instructions depicted in this following video, which are also explained in our earlier post about hard reset android “the easy way”:
You may need to perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy Ace if you want to sell or give your phone away and you do not want your personal data to be left inside it when turning it over to the new owner.
Reset Android Searches
- reset samsung galaxy ace
- samsung galaxy ace q hard reset
- how to reset samsung galaxy ace
- hard reset galaxy ace q
- samsung galaxy ace reset
- how to format samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830
- how to reset galaxy ace
- how to format samsung galaxy ace
- factory reset galaxy ace
- Samsung galaxy ace factory reset instructions