In this tutorial we will show you how to reset Android on the Samsung Galaxy Fresh, a device that runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The method you will use to reset Android will depend on if you have access to the applications Menu of the Samsung Galaxy Fresh or not. To use the first set of instructions we’ll provide the hard reset will be applied using options available in the Applications Menu, you will therefor need access to your mobile. If you don’t have access to your mobile, maybe because you forgot the lock pattern, you will need to use the second set of instructions.
Before starting with any of the two methods be sure that your battery is charged at least in 80%, to avoid any sudden powering off. It is also recommended that you do a backup of your data, if you have access to your Samsung Galaxy Fresh OS.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Fresh, using software
To reset Android using software is really simple. You just have to access the following menu optons on your Samsung Galaxy Fresh:
- Menu -> Settings -> User and Backup -> Factory Data Reset
- Click on Reset Phone and then Erase everything
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Fresh, using hardware buttons
- Turn off your device
- With the Samsung Galaxy Fresh being turned off, press the Volume Up , Home and Power button at the same time.
- When a menu appears on the screeen, choose the option Wipe data / factory reset by moving up and down with the Volume buttons, and selecting with the Power button.
- Confirm the operation by pressing the Power button.
- Select Reboot
You have now reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Fresh, and will have a phone in the same state as if out of the box.