If you purchased an ASUS MeMO Pad HD 10 by now you probably already have installed too many applications on it. Maybe your Asus MeMO Pad HD120 is behaving somewhat slow and eventually will feel a bit useless, therefore, it is best to reset Android to give a new life to your tablet.
You may even be suffering of a tablet lockout, due to a forgotten pattern block password.
But do not worry, there is no need to take your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 into service: This tutorial will teach you how to restore the factory settings on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 with two very simple methods.
For the first method will use the applications menu, so you must have full access to your tablet’s Android Operating System.
For the second method, we will use the Android reset hidden recovery menu.This will help you restore your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 even if you do not have access into the Android operating system because you forgot the lock pattern (Do not worry, it happens… )
First method to reset Android in the ASUS MeMO Pad HD 10
To reset Android on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 you need to use the application menu, available from the tablet’s home screen. From there follow these steps:
- tap into Settings
- Go to Backup and Restore
- Tap Factory data reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Finally , tap Clear All
- If in this last screen you see the ” Format SD card ” means that your device has a data card , if you enable this option , your card is as new , all data will be deleted
After a few minutes , your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 will restart as new!
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN THE ASUS MEMO PAD HD 10
To reset Android on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn off your tablet and wait a moment before continuing
- Press the VOLUME UP and then the POWER buttons, at the same time: if you do it right you will see a menu with three options
- Move with the VOLUME UP button into “Recovery Mode” option, confirm it with VOLUME DOWN.
- The tablet will reboot and then will show ASUS logo, following by an android and an exclamation mark: Press the POWER button to get another menu with more options
- In this new menu, use the VOLUME DOWN button to navigate into ”Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the VOLUME UP button to confirm it.
- Do the same for the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option and wait.
- You will return into the initial screen: Press VOLUME UP button to restart the tablet
Reset Android Searches
- restting a powered down ASUS tablet
- RESET TABLETTE ASUS
- 10 tablet factory reset android 2 3
- how to master reset an ann tablet
- How to Reboot android Asus Transformer
- how to reset a password on a asus android tablet
- how to reset asus tablet to factory settings
- how to reset your android tablet
- master reset a android tablet
- reset tablet with no recovery menu