If you purchased an ASUS MeMO Pad HD 10 by now you probably already have installed too many applications on it. Maybe your Asus MeMO Pad HD120 is behaving somewhat slow and eventually will feel a bit useless, therefore, it is best to reset Android to give a new life to your tablet.
You may even be suffering of a tablet lockout, due to a forgotten pattern block password.
But do not worry, there is no need to take your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 into service: This tutorial will teach you how to restore the factory settings on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 with two very simple methods.
For the first method will use the applications menu, so you must have full access to your tablet’s Android Operating System.
For the second method, we will use the Android reset hidden recovery menu.This will help you restore your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 even if you do not have access into the Android operating system because you forgot the lock pattern (Do not worry, it happens… )
First method to reset Android in the ASUS MeMO Pad HD 10
To reset Android on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 you need to use the application menu, available from the tablet’s home screen. From there follow these steps:
- tap into Settings
- Go to Backup and Restore
- Tap Factory data reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Finally , tap Clear All
- If in this last screen you see the ” Format SD card ” means that your device has a data card , if you enable this option , your card is as new , all data will be deleted
After a few minutes , your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 will restart as new!
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID IN THE ASUS MEMO PAD HD 10
To reset Android on your Asus MeMO Pad HD 10 you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn off your tablet and wait a moment before continuing
- Press the VOLUME UP and then the POWER buttons, at the same time: if you do it right you will see a menu with three options
- Move with the VOLUME UP button into “Recovery Mode” option, confirm it with VOLUME DOWN.
- The tablet will reboot and then will show ASUS logo, following by an android and an exclamation mark: Press the POWER button to get another menu with more options
- In this new menu, use the VOLUME DOWN button to navigate into ”Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the VOLUME UP button to confirm it.
- Do the same for the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option and wait.
- You will return into the initial screen: Press VOLUME UP button to restart the tablet
Reset Android Searches
- restting a powered down ASUS tablet
- RESET TABLETTE ASUS
- 10 tablet factory reset android 2 3
- how do you reset a android tablet the second time
- how to master reset an ann tablet
- How to Reboot android Asus Transformer
- how to reset a password on a asus android tablet
- how to reset asus tablet to factory settings
- master reset a android tablet
- reset tablet with no recovery menu
The company Asus does not have a way to reset Android on their Asus Memo Pad 7, but anyway we got our way with the following tutorial.
Before you reset Android and return your Asus Memo Pad 7 into factory settings , you should know that this process will remove any files that you have installed or saved in its memory.
Therefore, if you still have functional access to the Asus Memo Pad 7, it is recommended that you make a backup of your files.
We recommend you to use the G Cloud application, a free download right from the Google Play Store.
Reset Android on Asus Memo Pad 7 from the menu
This way to reset Android on your Asus Memo Pad 7 is simple enough, but can only be applied if you still have access into the settings menu:
Enter the Settings> Backup and Restore menu > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything, wait a few minutes and the end result will be a factory defaulted tablet.
RESET ANDROID IN ASUS MEMO PAD 7 FROM PC
This reset Android process is a bit more complicated to apply on your Asus Memo Pad 7. However, it seems to be the only way to successfully factory reset this tablet. If you do not have access into your operating system, you must follow the steps given below:
- Download this file and unzip it to your computer
- You will end up with a downloaded file called Cleardata.zip: Extract it keeping all its files in a folder
- Now you must format an SD memory card and then pass the clearData files to the newly formatted SD memory
- Turn off your tablet and insert the SD card
- Turn on your tablet but do not touch any buttons. If the process was OK, you will see a menu appear with three options “Clear User data, Reboot, Shutdown “
- With the volume buttons navigate into “Clear User data” , use the POWER button to confirm the option
- When the process completes, navigate with the Power buttons into ” Reboot” and confirm it with the POWER button
¡Congratulations, you managed to reset Android on the Asus Memo Pad 7!
Reset Android Searches
- asus memo pad reset
- factory reset asus memo pad
- asus meme tablet no usb connected hard reset
- asus memo Me172 tablets factory reset
- reset asus Memo pad
- master reset for android tablet
- asus memo pad hard reset
- how to reset password on asus tablet
- Asus MeMO Pad Password Reset
- asus memo pad 7 reset
Resetting your Asus EEE Pad Transformer
You have two kinds of resets available for your Asus EEE Pad Transformer:
The Soft Reset, which will power it off, regardless of your tablet state, forcefully finishing all ongoing processes and making Android OS to restart in your next power up. This might solve mild problems including an unresponsive, freezed or sluggish Asus EEE Pad Transformer.
The Hard Reset, which is equivalent to a factory reset and will roll back your Asus EEE Pad Transformer into a “blank slate” state, just when it came out from it’s factory, effectively erasing all your data, installed Apps and Games. This second reset mode is more appropriate if you plan to sell or give away your tablet and do not want your information or paid apps to go with it.
Soft Reset your Asus EEE Pad Transformer
To perform a Soft Reset you can press and hold it’s POWER button located on the top-left corner of your Asus EEE Pad Transformer, for about 10 seconds. You will notice that your tablet will power off, signalling the successful (and forceful) shut down. You may power it up again, by releasing the POWER button, waiting a couple of seconds, and pressing it again for 3 seconds, as you usually turn it on. You will have to wait a bit as your Asus EEE Pad Transformer restarts. A full restart like this is called a “COLD BOOT“.
Hard Reset your Asus EEE Pad Transformer
To perform a Hard Reset, you can go the easy way provided you still have working access to its Android OS, by following our generic instructions posted in here. If you cannot access your Android OS because your tablet is not fully working, then you can follow these instructions below:
- You start with your Asus EEE Pad Transformer powered OFF
- Press and Hold the VOLUME DOWN Button and the POWER button. Keep them pressed until a menu appears.
- When the Bootloader menu appears, you may need to select the Factory Reset Option by pressing the volume down button.
- When your Factory Reset option is selected, you can Press the VOLUME UP button to start the hard reset process.
You will wait while your Asus EEE Pad Transformer performs the wipe out of your data and applications, rolling back it’s state into factory default.
Reset Android Searches
- soft reset android
- asus transformer hard reset
- asus transformer reset
- asus android tablet hard reset
- how to reset asus transformer
- soft reset asus transformer
- reset asus tablet
- Asus Tablet Reset
- Asus Tablet hard reset
- Asus Tablet Reset Button