This tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab first edition with two different ways.
Our first reset Android method may be used to restore settings if you have a working Galaxy Tab. It is the easiest method, but demands access to Android’s settings menu.
If your Samsung Galaxy Tab is not responding due to a forgotten pattern locking password, the second method will reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab from a hidden recovery menu.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab from the menu
This will allow you to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Android Tab from Android’s Settings menu:
- Open the settings menu , then go to the Privacy section ( or backup and restore if you have a more updated system)
- tap into Reset Factory Data Reset tablet and then
- Finally you can check the “Format removable card ” option if available, this will also erase your data on the external microSD Card.
- Tap into Erase everything and wait for the process to complete
- After a few minutes you will have a whole new Samsung Galaxy Tab!
RESET ANDROID ON SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB THROUGH buttons
This second method will manage to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab by pressing a sequence of buttons, without acessing Android OS:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the volume up button and also press and hold the off button
- When you see the Samsung logo release the power button
- If you see a recovery menu release the volume up button
- Now use the volume down button to go to “Wipe data / Factory reset” , confirm with the off button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process completes correctly
- If you go back to the recovery menu press the power button to confirm your choice and wait
- When you restart your tablet just enter the initial settings and have new software like
If you have not managed to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab with the two ways that we show here, we can help you in the comments section.