Are you the owner of an Acer Liquid X1 that you wish to reset Android on?
There are two ways to reset Android, and we will explain both step by step.
Before starting with any of the two methods, please make sure your battery is charged to at least 80%.
Bear in mind that when you reset Android you will loose all your personal configuration, installed apps and media. If you can, it’s a good idea to do backup at this point.
First method to reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1
With this method you will be able to remove lagging and some errors that your OS might have, by doing a reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1. Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Applications Menu -> Settings
- Go to Backup & Reset
- Tap on Factory Data Reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Tap on Erase Everything, and your Acer Liquid X1 will start the reset Android process.
Second method to reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1
If you have forgotten the lock pattern of your Acer Liquid X1 or can’t access the OS of your phone for some reason, you will use this method to reset android.
- Turn off the phone completely
- Press the Power button, and when you feel it vibrate, press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons without letting go.
- Let go of the buttons when a menu shows up on the screen
- Use the volume buttons to navigate through the options and select Clean Book -> yes. Use the power button to confirm the selection
- At this point your Acer Liquid X1 will restart itself and when it comes back it will be as out of the box, ready for new settings.
You’re done! You have now successfully reset Android on your Acer Liquid X1 device!