Hard reset Android on your AOC BREEZE MW0821
You may find your MW0821 tablet in need of a hard reset. This will revert the AOC Breeze MW0821 into factory default mode and thus you will loose any data, apps, games or configuration you may have stored inside it. This might prove useful if you want to sell your AOC tablet, or even get it back into functioning state if your MW0821 is working too slow or erratic to be useful, maybe because one or more apps you previously installed left it unstable.
The easy way to hard reset Android on your Aoc Breeze MW0821 is by using the provided mechanism inside Android itself in order to revert it into a factory default state. You can search for the “Clear al settings” or “Factory default reset” options starting from your MW0821 home screen, invoking the SETTINGS menu, and choosing the PRIVACY submenu.
Hardware Hard reset Android on AOC Breeze MW0821
If you do not have access to your MW0821 operative system, don’t worry: You can invoke the hard reset routine by following the following steps on your Tablet.
- Start with your Aoc Breeze MW0821 turned off.
- Plug your AC adapter to the wall and into your tablet
- When the battery charge begins, you need to press “M”, then “Home” and then “Back”
- This will make your Aoc Breeze MW0821 to boot into recovery mode and perform a hard reset.
- Wait some seconds until it finally shuts down by itself and resume battery charge procedure.
- You may turn on your AOC Breeze MW0821 and you will find it as if just taken out of the box.
How to hard reset Android on LG Optimus V
As usual, you can perform a factory default reset (also known as hard reset) on your LG Optimus V by using the appropriate option inside your Android settings menu. This might prove easy and simple provided that your LG Optimus V is still in normal working condition and you have access to it (i.e. you didn´t loose your password, and your LG Optimus V phone is working ok).
- On your Home Screen, get into the Settings Menu
- Select PRIVACY option
- Inside PRIVACY option choose the FACTORY DATA RESET
- Read and confirm each data are that will be deleted.
- Press over RESET PHONE
Hard Reset LG Optimus V without access to Android
This second scenario is assuming that you cannot access your Android OS thus you cannot follow the above procedure. In order to start these steps, you need to have your LG Optimus V powered off. If your phone is turned on but freezed and you cannot power it off, please take off the phone’s battery, wait for some seconds and place it back again.
- Press and hold the “DOWN VOLUME” + “HOME” + “POWER” keys for at least 5 seconds
- When the power turns on, relese those keys
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your LG Optimus V
Reset Nook Color into factory default
Maybe you are looking forward to give your trusty reading tablet away, or selling it. Maybe you fell your Nook Color is acting up, slugish, or it is hopelessly filled up with installed apps and games.
The following instructions will guide you into performing a hard reset on your Nook Color. A Hard reset on your reading tablet will turn it into it’s factory default state. This will de-register you as the owner and account holder of your nook color, along with every other personalized information including downloaded books, magazines, Apps and games.
Hard Reset your Nook Color
- You need to start this procedure with your Nook Color turned off.
- Press and hold the “n” button (located below the screen, in centered position), press and hold the “Volume Up” button and press and hold the “Power” button.
- Wait while the Nook Color boots up in its service factory reset menu. Depress the three buttons.
- When presented with the factory reset option, select it by pressing the “n” button
- When asked for confirmation, press again the “n” button.
- A “Clear al data” screen will show up
- It will take some seconds for your Nook Color to erase all your data.