If you have an Acer Iconia Smart S300 maybe it is time to reset Android and bring it back into factory default, either by simple maintenance or because the Android operating system is working slow, stopped working or you even may have an active pattern lock and forgot the password.
The following tutorial will teach you to reset Android and return the Acer Iconia Smart S300 to its original settings with two simple techniques.
You may also want to reset Android before selling or giving away your Acer Iconia Smart S300
To choose the right technique for your situation you should only answer one question: Do you still have working access into your Acer Iconia Smart S300 Android settings menu?
If your answer is YES, then go to the first reset Android technique. If the answer was NO, then the second technique is for you.
Reset ANDROID ON the Acer Iconia Smart S300
To reset Android on the Acer Iconia Smart S300 you just navigate into your settings menu. From there you tap into Privacy option, and once in there, tap on Factory data reset, then press Reset and Clear All phone.
RESET THE ANDROID ON THE ACER ICONIA SMART S300 when a pattern lock is in effect
You will be able to reset Android on the Acer Iconia Smart S300 by pressing a combination of buttons which will give you access into a secret recovery mode.
- Turn your Acer Iconia Smart S300 off completely
- Now press the POWER button until your phone vibrates:
- Release the POWER button and inmediatelly press both VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons
- When you see the recovery menu, you can press the CAMERA button to confirm the reset Android process
- Wait for the reset Android procedure to finish
Hopefully you managed to reset Android on your Acer Iconia Smart S300. If not, please use the comments section so we are able to help you in a personalized way.
Reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer is very easy to accomplish: You just need to follow few steps and voilá: You will have a phone like new, factory defaulted. It will even forget about any pattern lock password that might be configured in it.
Like most Android devices, the Pantech Vega Racer has two methods to return it into its original state: The first reset Android method will be applied from the application menu, while the second will serve users who do not have working access into the Pantech Vega Racer.
It is also a good idea to clean up all your personal data (messages, contacts, phonecalls history, etc.) from your Pantech Vega Racer if you are planning to sell it (or even give it away). This is certainly accomplished by resetting Android into default factory settings.
Also it may be a good idea to reset Android if your Pantech Vega Racer is acting slow, weird and / or throwing errors at you.
First method to reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer
We will reset Android on your Pantech Vega Racer through it’s menu settings; just follow these steps:
Login to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON PANTECH VEGA RACER
For this alternative method to reset Android in Pantech Vega Racer you need to push a combination of buttons in order to access a secret menu inside the phone:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Tap (and keep pressed) the VOLUME DOWN button and then press (and keep pressed) the POWER button for a few seconds until the phone turns on.
- If you do it right you will see an alternative menu.
- Move with the volume buttons into “CLEAR STORAGE”, then press the POWER button
- On the next screen confirms the ” Yes or NO” using the POWER button to confirm
- When the process is complete press the off button again and the phone will reboot normally, you ‘re done
This tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on the Pantech Flex.
If you own a Pantech Flex phone which is slow, throwing errors at you, or maybe you have been blocked out by the lock pattern, then you may reset Android on it to solve these and other problems.
We will expose two methods to reset Android in the Pantech Flex: Both will achieve a factory reset on your Pantech Flex.
If your Pantech Flex is still functional enough and you are able to get into it’s settings menu, then you can use the first reset method.
However, if the Android OS inside your Pantech Flex is not responding or you have a lock pattern that you’ve forgotten then the second reset method is for you.
First method to reset ANDROID IN the Pantech Flex
One of the advantages of resetting Android through this method is that you may make a backup of your files before proceeding with it. Consider it, if you do not want to loose your information, stored inside the Pantech Flex.
Now you just have to get into the settings menu and navigate through Settings> Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything after a few minutes your phone will restart as new and only need to enter the initial factory settings to continue .
SECOND METHOD TO RESET THE PANTECH FLEX ANDROID
The following reset Android method is little more complicated because you will enter the recovery mode on the Pantech Flex, but do not worry, just follow these steps :
- Turn your phone off completely
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP button.
- Now press for some seconds and then stop pressing the POWER button.
- Keep pressing the VOLUME UP button until you see a slight BLINK on the Pantech logo
- if you do OK you will see a repairing Android image.
- Now press VOLUME DOWN button and POWER button in order to get into recovery mode menu.
- Move with the volume keys to “Wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm with the POWER button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option, after confirming waits for the process to finish
- Now only do you need to press the key off to reset the phone to factory settings again activated