This tutorial will show you how to reset Android on the Motorola Devour A555. This was the first smartphone to hit the market including the famous “Motoblur” customization layer.
Like many models which uses the Android Operative System, the Motorola Devour A555 has two methods to reset Android:
The first one is through the application menu, thus you need a relatively normal working phone.
The second method is pressing the buttons and access the recovery mode of the Motorola Devour A555, ideal if you forgot the phone’s pattern lock password.
Reset ANDROID on your Motorola Devour A555 through the menu
This first method is simply activated from the menu on the Motorola Devour A555 itself by following the steps you mark below:
- Login to Settings from the Applications menu
- Select the phone storage
- Within this section press Factory data reset
- Finally Reset Phone and press Clear All
- The phone will restart with the settings enabled boot and waiting the initial factory settings.
RESET ANDROID on MOTOROLA DEVOUR A555 THRU buttons
The following reset Android method for your Motorola Devour A555 is a bit more complicated, but in just a few steps can be applied correctly so there is nothing to fear: Follow these steps:
- Turn off your device and wait 10 seconds to continue. Keep your phone’s keyboard open.
- Now press the space key , the R button and the POWER button, all at the same time until you see the recovery menu ( An exclamation point on the screen) .
- While in this mode, press the Z and M key at the same time after a few minutes you will have restored factory settings on your phone.
If you have not managed to reset Android on the Motorola Devour A555 we suggest you to contact us in the comments section se we can personally help you.
Reset Android Searches
- factory reset motorola android no pincode
- master resest LG model LGL38C