The following tutorial will explain you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ideos S7 tablet.
You should learn the basics of maintaining this Android tablet; One of such tasks, although a bit extreme, is being able to reset Android.
I will teach you how to reset Android on your tablet Huawei Ideos S7 in two different ways:
The first method is performed right from inside the settings menu of the Android operating system itself, hence you need a still functioning Huawei Ideos S7.
The second reset Android method will be a bit more complex: We will assume you have no access into your Android OS, as if for example you got a pattern lock in effect and you do not know or have forgotten the password.
In this second reset Android method we will access a hidden emergency menu, enabling us to factory default your Huawei Ideos S7 tablet from there, by only pressing a buttons sequence on startup.
In any case, consider please that performing a Reset Android in the Huawei Ideos S7 will erase all your personal data. Hence, if you have something to back up and still got access into your Android OS, you should make a backup first.
Reset Android on your Huawei Ideos Android in S7 from the menu
This reset Android method will be exclusive to users who still have access to the Huawei Ideos S7 operating system:
Enter the settings menu, then select SD card & phone storage , tap Factory data reset, reset phone and finally click delete all, wait a few minutes and your Huawei Ideos S7 will restart as a new tablet.
Second method to RESET ANDROID on your HUAWEI IDEOS S7
If you forgot the pattern lock on your Huawei Ideos S7, or your tablet does not work , you will need to press a series of buttons in order to reset Android:
- Turn off the Huawei Ideos S7 and wait 10 seconds to go to the next step
- Press together the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons, hold them down until you see the Ideos logo.
- When the screen goes blank, release both buttons and the reset Android process will start automatically; after a few minutes will be back on the tablet to factory settings reactivated
Hopefully you’ve managed to reset Android on your Huawei Ideos S7 and got a renewed tablet on your hands.
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset ideos s7
- huawei ideos s7 hard reset
- samsung galaxy mega s7 factory reset
- when i click erase everything it doesn work on huwei ideos s7