How to Hard Reset Android on Acer Liquid E
If you own an Acer Liquid E phone and you find it running slow, or even you have forgotten the blocking patter password, then you may want to reset Android and give it a second chance.
It is important to understand that all your contacts, messages and installed apps will be deleted from your Acer Liquid E when performing an Android reset. All customization you may have applied into your Acer Liquid E will be forgotten.
If you do not want to lose everything and still got access into your phone’s Android operative system, then you should make a backup. There are tons of backup / restore apps in the Google play store. We recommend the G Cloud app.
Reset Android on your Acer Liquid E the easy way
If you still can access your Android settings menu on the Acer Liquid E, you can easily invoke the oficial reset procedure: tap into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase all and then wait for your Acer Liquid E to restart, restored to it’s factory default settings.
RESET FORM TWO ANDROID IN ACER LIQUID E
You will invoke a special emergency recovery menu inside your Acer Liquid E by starting with your phone powered off and pressing certain buttons on it. You do not need a working Android OS with this method, so it is ideal if you forgot the pattern lock password:
- Turn off the device , wait some seconds to be sure it is completely powered off.
- Turn on the phone and when it vibrates press both volume buttons: If you did it right you will enter recovery mode
- In recovery mode , navigate with the volume buttons until “Clean Boot? Yes ” appears and use the camera button to confirm ,
- When finished, your Acer Liquid E will reboot into factory default state.
Reset Android Searches
- how to reset tablet factory defaults setting android share
- huawei phone FACTORY RESET