Let’s reset Android on the Huawei Ascend P6
The Huawei Ascend P6 is a phone that reached at it’s time the highest-end spot on Android devices. It was characterized as the slimmest phone in the Android mobile market when it made it’s debut.
To reset Android on Huawei Ascend P6 phone we will use the two popular methods: First, the combination of buttons that allows us to access the Android recovery system and secondly, if you still got access into your Android OS, then you will be able to restore the system from the settings menu of your Huawei Ascend P6.
If you are trying to reset Android on your Huawei AScend P6 because you got it locked with a pattern lock that you forgot, then you will have to resource to the first method, the one that uses the phone buttons to perform the Android hard reset without the need of accessing your Android OS.
Unlock Android on Huawei Ascend P6, Hard Reset
This method involves pressing some buttons simultaneously to access the Android system recovery menu. From there we can restore the Huawei Ascend P6 phone into its original factory version.
This type of restoration is useful for those who do not have access to the system either due to damage or because they have forgotten the unlock pattern.
The steps are:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before going to the next step
- Press together the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER key for a few seconds
- When the recovery system appears, then depress those buttons
- Use the volume buttons to navigate through the options and select “Wipe Data / Factory reset” using the power button to confirm.
The process will take a few minutes. Your Huawei Ascend P6 will restart with the original factory settings.
RESET ANDROID IN Huawei Ascend P6, Through android’s settings MENU
Here’s how to reset Android Huawei Ascend P6 using the system menu itself. This method works for those who only want to do a reset for maintenance, or perhaps because you want to sell or give away your phone, but first erasing all your messages and contacts. The steps are:
- Access the settings section of your operating system
- Look for and select Backup & Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Follow the steps to reset phone> erase all
And so the Huawei Ascend P6 will restart with original factory settings.
Reset Android Searches
- how to reset huawei phone
- RESETEAR ASCEND P6
- how to reset huawei ascend p6
- huawei ascend p6 reset
- android huawei ascend unlock
- restore factory huawey P6
- huawei recovery ascend p6
- Huawei P6 master reste
- huawei ascend p6 reset factory
- huawei ascend p6 recovery