How to Reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite
You may need to reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite because maybe you forgot the pattern lock password, or your Android device is working too slow, or it is behaving erratically:
Performing a hard reset on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite will restore it into factory default settings.
Unfortunately it will also delete all your personal files and installed apps. If you still have working access into your tablet’s Android OS, then you may be interested in performing a backup in order to preserve your data.
Having said that, the bottom line is: Many problems will be solved by executing a hard reset Android on your Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite.
First method to RESET Android on the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite
For this method we need a usable Android inside your tablet, as we will use the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite settings menu itself. If you do not have access to it, maybe due to a forgotten lock pattern password, please go to the next section.
To restore your system from the Android menu follow the steps :
- From Android’s Main screen, invoke the Settings menu.
- Select Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Click on Reset phone
- Finally , click Clear All
- After a few minutes the tablet will reboot, asking for you to do a “first time configuration” (meaning that you have successfully reset Android into factory default).
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON Huawei MediaPad 7 LITE
For users who do not have access to the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite tablet operative system, this is the method that will solve their problems:
- Turn off the tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- If you have inserted a memory MicroSD , remove it and put it back
- While holding the VOLUME DOWN press the POWER button for at least 10 seconds
- The tablet will turn on and after displaying the logo of the company for some seconds, it should show an Android with gears
- If this happens , wait a few minutes until the screen says ” OK”.
- Remove the MicroSD memory and wait for your Huawei MediaPad 7 to restart. If it does not restart, then please reset it manually.