Hard reset Android on Huawei U8860
You may need to perform a hard reset on your Huawei U8860. Maybe you forgot your lock code, or just want to sell your trusty Huawei U8860 to someone else (or just give it away, for that case). You may want to factory default it so all your personal data -including eventually your lock code- will be erased from your Huawei phone.
As usual, you can follow two different paths to achieve a hard reset on your Android phone. The first path is the bulletproof hard reset way, wich will perform a factory default even if you lost your lock code. You need to follow these steps:
- Start with your Huawei U8860 in powered off state. If you cannot power it off, because it has just freezed up on you, then please take off it’s battery, wait a couple of seconds and reinsert it.
- Press and Hold “Volume UP” and the power buttons
- Wait unto a boot recovery screen appears
- Depress the “Volume UP” and power key.
- Choose the Hard reset / Factory default procedure using the Volume up and down buttons
Hard reset your Huawei U8860 phone from Android itself
If you want an easier way to achieve a factory default state on your Huawei U8860 and you still have working access into its Android OS, then you can follow these steps:
- On your Android Home screen, choose “Settings” menu
- Choose “Privacy” option on the Settings menu.
- Inside the Privacy screen, choose “Factory Data Reset”
- When prompted, confirm the hard reset and select “Erase Everything”
Wait about a minute or so until your Huawei U8860 finishes erasing all your stuff from its memory and voilá!
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset huawei u8860
- huawei u8860 factory reset
- reset android phone
- huawei u8860 reset
- reset huawei u8860
- resetear huawei u8860
- reset code for huawei u8860
- huawei u8860 reset password
- how to reset huawei U8860 phone?