In this tutorial we will show you the easiest way to reset Android on the CAT S60. To achieve this we leave you two different ways, and in just minutes your device will be free of errors and/or locks!
Before you start to reset Android, you must charge the battery of your CAT S60 in its entirety and thus prevent it from turning off in the middle of the reset process, since this could damage your battery or your Android operating system.
Having completed this step, you can now reset Android in CAT S60 by choosing one of two methods available.
The first one will allow you to do the hard reset of CAT S60 using the Android settings, while the second method will let you return it to its factory settings from the emergency recovery menu.
If you have a lock pattern that you do not remember, you will have to use the second method. If you have an IMEI lock or a different Google account previously configured, neither method will serve you.
First method to reset Android on CAT S60
To reset Android to remove errors and slowness in your CAT S60, go to the settings menu and within the option Backup and Restore, you will select Reset Factory Data, and press Reset Phone.
When you want to start the process select Delete all and confirm. The reset process will begin and in minutes you will have your phone almost like new.
Second method to reset Android on CAT S60
To reset Android on your CAT S60 from the emergency recovery menu, follow these steps:
- Turn off your CAT S60 and wait a few seconds to continue
- Press the minus volume button and also press the power button
- The recovery menu will appear, at which point you need to release both buttons
- Using the volume buttons, you will navigate in this new menu until the option until you reach Wipe data / Factory reset. Press the power button to select this option.
- Repeat the same step with the option Yes – Delete all user data. At this point the process to reset Android will take place and in a matter of minutes you will return to the initial menu
- Finally press the Power button to restart your CAT S60
If you had any problems to reset Android in the CAT S60, please leave a comment and our team will help you to solve your doubts.
If you are the owner of a Huawei Ascend Mate 7, and you need to reset Android to return it to it’s factory settings, this is the tutorial that will help you.
Before you start executing the steps explained in the tutorial, please makes sure the battery of your Huawei Ascend Mate 7 is fully charged. This will prevent any unwanted shutdowns in the middle of the process.
As with all Android devices, there are two ways to reset Android on this Huawei. Which one you will use depends on if you have access to your device’s operative system or not. If, for example, you forgot your lock pattern, or your screen froze and won’t respond, you will need to reset Android, pressing a combination of hardware buttons in a certain order.
Reset Android on the Huawei Ascend Mate 7, through the Applications Menu
If you have access to the Huawei Ascend Mate 7’s Android OS, this is the method you will use to reset Android, and return it to it’s out of the box state. Follow the instructions and you’ll be done in no time:
- Go to Settings
- Select the option Backup & Reset
- Tap on Factory Data Reset
- Select the option Erase Everything
- Confirm your selection and the process will start automatically.
Reset Android on the Huawei Ascend Mate 7, using hardware buttons.
Before you commence the process to reset Android, please make sure your Huawei Ascend Mate 7 is completely turned off. Next, follow these very simple instructions, and your device will return to it’s factory settings:
- Press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time. When you see the Recovery Menu show up on the screen, let go of both buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate the menu until you reach the option “Wipe data/Factory reset”, confirm using the Power button.
- Select the option “Yes – Delete all user data”, and confirm the selection, and you will return to the main menu.
- Tap on the option “Reboot system now” to reset your phone, and wait for the welcome screen to show up, meaning you have successfully reset Android your device.
If you had any issues being able to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Mate 7, or you’re happy with the tutorial, please leave a comment and let us know!
If you have forgotten the lock pattern you set on your LG G3 Stylus, or it has started to malfunction or is lagging, there is no reason to panic, because in this tutorial we will explain how you can reset Android on your device so it will be as good as new.
When you reset Android on your LG G3 Stylus, you return it to it’s factory settings, therefor you remove whatever is causing issues on your device.
There are two methods to achieve this, and we will explain both in very easy to follow step by step instructions.
Before going through with any of the methods, though, please make sure the battery of your LG G3 Stylus is charged to at least 80% to avoid any unexpected shut downs mid-process.
If you can access the Android Operative System on your phone, you should use the first method explained, even though you can use the second one too, but the first one is easier and more direct.
If, however, you can not access the applications menu, for example if you forgot the lock pattern, you will have to use the second method.
Reset Android on LG G3 Stylus through the Applications Menu
- Go to the Settings option in the Applications Menu
- Choose the option Reset & Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Tap on Reset Device
- Select the option Erase Everything and accept all notifications
The reset Android process will start automatically, restarting with your LG G3 Stylus back to it’s out of the box state.
Reset Android on LG G3 Stylus, using a combination of hardware buttons.
- Make sure your device is completely turned off.
- Press the Volume Down and Power button and keep them pressed until the LG logo shows up on the screen.
- When you see the logo, let go of the Power button, press the power button again, and let go of the Volume Down button
- You will see the Factory Data Reset screen. Select the option YES, and the LG G3 Stylus will automatically start the process and reset Android to it’s factory settings.
You have now been able to reset Android on your LG G3 Stylus, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.