Tutorial and unlock Android hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082
The Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082 is a device released with a dual-core processor, 5-inch screen and 8-megapixel camera on the back.
We will show you three methos to restore the factory settings of this device.
The first methos is to be used when the user has no access to the Android operating system, either because of an error in the system or because the user forgot the unlock pattern for some reason.
Before executing any of these methods, please remember to backup all your information stored on your phone with any of the applications available for backup in Google Play
First method to unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082
The first method to reset Android that we are going to explain, will involve entering the recovery mode of the device and from there restore the phone to factory settings.
To access the Android recovery mode in the Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082, go through the following stepswhich are done with a simple combination of buttons:
- With the phone turned off, press the home button (center) and the power button together, the phone vibrates and you will see an android on the screen. At this poing release the buttons.
- Scroll down to “Wipe data / Factory reset” with the the “less volume” button. Confirm with the power button
- Select “Yes – Delete all user data” and confirm again.
- The phone will start a process, wait until it’s done.
- Press the power button to select “Reboot System Now”
With these steps we will have unlocked Android’s Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082.
Second method to unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082
If we have access to the device menu and only want to restore the factory settings for maintenance or any other reasons, this method will serve to perfection. It’s easy and very quick to apply.
- Go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything
- Wait for phone to restart as if it had never been used.
Additional method to unlock Samsung Galaxy Android in Grand i9082
There is a third way to unlock to unlock Android on the Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082. It’s much faster and easier, and it involves inserting a direct restore code.
To do that we dial * 2767 * 3855 # and wait while the phone does all the process automatically.
Today we learned three simple methods of how to unlock Android in Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082, as usual if you have any questions, leave them in the comments section.
Reset Android Searches
- hard reset 9082 importado
- how to reset a andriod grand mpi9082
- recovery mode MPI9082
- reset i9082 importado tutorial
- resetear galaxy grand