This tutorial will teach you how to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab first edition with two different ways.
By resetting Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab you will return it into factory default state.
Our first reset Android method may be used to restore settings if you have a working Galaxy Tab. It is the easiest method, but demands access to Android’s settings menu.
If your Samsung Galaxy Tab is not responding due to a forgotten pattern locking password, the second method will reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab from a hidden recovery menu.
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab from the menu
This will allow you to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Android Tab from Android’s Settings menu:
- Open the settings menu , then go to the Privacy section ( or backup and restore if you have a more updated system)
- tap into Reset Factory Data Reset tablet and then
- Finally you can check the “Format removable card ” option if available, this will also erase your data on the external microSD Card.
- Tap into Erase everything and wait for the process to complete
- After a few minutes you will have a whole new Samsung Galaxy Tab!
RESET ANDROID ON SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB THROUGH buttons
This second method will manage to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab by pressing a sequence of buttons, without acessing Android OS:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the volume up button and also press and hold the off button
- When you see the Samsung logo release the power button
- If you see a recovery menu release the volume up button
- Now use the volume down button to go to “Wipe data / Factory reset” , confirm with the off button
- Do the same with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process completes correctly
- If you go back to the recovery menu press the power button to confirm your choice and wait
- When you restart your tablet just enter the initial settings and have new software like
If you have not managed to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy Tab with the two ways that we show here, we can help you in the comments section.
This tutorial will explain how to reset Android on the Samsung SCH- R910 , also known as Samsung Indulge as vanity name.
The Samsung SCH- R910 is suitable only for mobile users inside the United States, under the Nextel or MetroPCS network.
Before you start the reset Android process you must be sure about it, since the reset Android procedure on your Samsung SCH- R910 or any other Android device, will delete all your information, including messages, contacts and installed apps.
If you still have working access into the phone you can search over the Google Play Store for a backup app and create a copy of your data. We recommend you the Titanium Backup.
First method to reset Android ON THE Samsung SCH- R910
To reset Android through the menu you only need to go to Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything after a few minutes the process will restart the phone to factory settings activated .
ALTERNATIVE to RESET ANDROID on the SAMSUNG SCH- R910
If you do not have access to your Samsung SCH-R910 Android menues, luckily enough you still have an alternative method for you , you just need to follow these steps :
- Turn your phone off completely and wait 10 seconds to go to the next step
- Slide the keyboard, press the R key, and while holding down, press for 3 seconds the POWER key to turn the phone into the hidden recovery menu.
- Now just simply select the option ERASE DATA / FACTORY DEFAULT and confirm the option to restart your device first use mode after a few minutes you will have your phone as new.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and want to unlock Android follow us.
The following reset Android tutorial will help you regain control of your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini in the event that you forgot the pattern lock password or because your phone goes slow or erratic and requires a “clean state”.
This tutorial will focus on two simple methods to restore the phone into its original factory settings.
The first method will even effectively clear the lock pattern and regain your control of the phone.
The second method is more suitable if your are finding your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini slow or erratic on its use and you want to regain original speed and usability.
Reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Both methods will perform a hard reset on this device and reach the same result: Restore the phone to factory settings. These methods only differ on their mode of application.
A quick advice: If you are able to do so , you may need to backup your data before you begin: You can backup all your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini information through one of the many backup and restore applications available on Google Play.
First method to unlock Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with buttons:
This first method will teach you how to reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini via buttons, ideal for those cases in which the Android operating system has been damaged beyond usability or you have forgotten the unlock pattern and are left out of your phone. The steps are these :
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds before going to the next point
- While holding down both VOLUME UP and HOME buttons, we press the POWER button until the phone vibrates: When it does, let go all buttons
- We will see an android with blue gear on the screen that confirms that the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has entered recovery mode
- When you reach the Android recovery mode menu , we seek the ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset” with the volume UP and DOWN buttons and confirm with the POWER button
- In the next window, select the option ” Yes – Delete all user data” and the restore process will start automatically
- To finish the process, find the option to ” Reboot system now ” and select it for the phone to reboot as new, with factory settings .
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI CN THE MENU
If you still have access to your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini operative system, then this process is even more simple: You just get into the factory reset option on your phone.
Starting from your Android homescreen, you go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Restore Data factory > Reset phone > Erase everything.
This simple method also allows us to reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini quickly and easily.