If you want to reset Android on your ZTE V971 phone then here you will find the necessary help.
This tutorial will explain you how to restore your ZTE V971 phone into its original factory settings. This procedure will help you to unlock Android due to a forgotten lock pattern or a corrupt Android operating system.
Be advised: The two methods that we will try today will delete all personal data from your ZTE V971 Android phone, including messages, apps, games, contacts -everything- and leave it only with the initial factory settings.
Therefore, if it is your case that you still have access into your Android OS then consider making a backup of your apps through any backup application that you may easily find on Google Play Store.
Reset Android on the ZTE V971
If you do not have access to the Android operating system or forgot the unlock pattern on your ZTE V971 phone this method will solve it for you. Please follow these steps:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds
- Press the volume and power buttons toghether
- The phone vibrates and you will see the Android logo: You can release the buttons
- After a few seconds you will see the image of an android with an exclamation mark: this means the ZTE V971 is entering into recovery mode
- Press the Start button to display the recovery options
- With the volume keys navigate thru the menu looking for the option named “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” and press the menu key to accept
- On the next screen select ” Yes – Delete all user data” and press menu key to accept
- Wait for the system to perform its automatic process. When finished will see the words ” Wipe data complete”
- Press the menu key again to restart the phone
The phone lights up as if it were its first time , now we got a factory defaulted ZTE V971, ready for use.
Reset ANDROID on your ZTE V971, SECOND METHOD (settings MENU)
If you have access to the ZTE V971 Android operating system, this method is convenient for you.
From it’s main screen, go to Settings> Backup and Restore > Reset phone > Erase everything.
The phone will reboot into setup mode and perform the hard reset on its Android OS. If you have any questions, you can place them in the comments section right below this article.