Hard reset Android on your ZTE Blade
In this tutorial we will show you two simple ways of performing a hard reset Android on a ZTE Blade phone. Maybe it is working too slow, clogged with applications, or maybe you forgot your lock pattern password.
Maybe you need to give it as a gift, or even sold it; but before you probably want to get every personal data wiped out for good. You can solve all this by performing a hard reset on the Android Operative system of your ZTE BLADE. This device can be unlocked with the two most popular methods:
- A combination of buttons that allows us to access the Android operating system recovery routine inside the ZTE Blade
- Dialing a special code through the emergency call option.
Both methods erase every bit of personal data from the ZTE Blade.
First method to unlock Android on the ZTE Blade, with a call
The first method to reset Android on the ZTE Blade phone involves entering a special code and restore the phone to its factory version. This method works great for users who have forgotten the unlock pattern, the steps are:
- Turn off your phone and remove the SIM card, then turn it back turn
- Select emergency call
- Key in * 983 * 987 #
- You see on your screen the “Erase everything”, select this option
- Wait for the device will reboot and be factory refurbished
SECOND METHOD TO UNLOCK ANDROID ON THE ZTE BLADE, HARD RESET
This second method to reset Android on the ZTE Blade may be fine for any of you with a damaged operating system:
The steps are:
- With the phone turned off, press the volume keys, and power together until you see the Android recovery menu.
- Use the volume buttons to select “Wipe Data, Factory Reset” and confirm with the power button.
- In the next window performing the above step to select “Yes – Delete all user data” and expects
- When you see the words “Done” on the screen, select “Reboot System Now” and restart the phone as new.