Hard reset tutorial to reset Android on ZTE Vital
As for many other phones, there are two methods by which we can reset Android on the ZTE Vital and we will go through both in this article.
Before starting , please remember that the process of reseting Android on any device will return your phone to its original factory settings, which means it will delete all files that are not important to the system.
Therefore, if you have information you need to save, you can make a backup of your information through one of the applications that exist on Google Play.
We also need the phone to have at least 50% of battery, to avoid the risk of the process remaining incomplete and cause serious damage to the operating system
First method to reset Android on ZTE Vital
This method is applicable when you forget the unlock pattern or simply do not have access to the device menu.
For this method we will use emergency dialing provided to us when the phone is locked, follow the steps:
- Turn yourZ TE Vital pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds
- Remove the battery and after 5 seconds insert it again.
- Turn on the device and from the emergency dialer enter * 983 * 987 #.
- You will get a message of approval and the phone reboots a couple of times while performing the process
- When finished you will have a factory default phone.
Second method to reset Android ZTE Vital
The second method to reset android on ZTE Vital requires that we have access to the Android operating system menu, for that go to Settings> Backup and Restore> Factory data reset> Reset phone> Erase everything, wait for it to finish the process and and we will have a ZTE Vital ready for use as if it were the first time.
Reseting Android on the ZTE Vital was never easier, in case of questions, please leave a comment.
Reset Android Searches
- factory reset through emergency dailer android
- Sprint ZTE Vital hard reset