How to hard reset Android on LG Optimus V
As usual, you can perform a factory default reset (also known as hard reset) on your LG Optimus V by using the appropriate option inside your Android settings menu. This might prove easy and simple provided that your LG Optimus V is still in normal working condition and you have access to it (i.e. you didn´t loose your password, and your LG Optimus V phone is working ok).
- On your Home Screen, get into the Settings Menu
- Select PRIVACY option
- Inside PRIVACY option choose the FACTORY DATA RESET
- Read and confirm each data are that will be deleted.
- Press over RESET PHONE
Hard Reset LG Optimus V without access to Android
This second scenario is assuming that you cannot access your Android OS thus you cannot follow the above procedure. In order to start these steps, you need to have your LG Optimus V powered off. If your phone is turned on but freezed and you cannot power it off, please take off the phone’s battery, wait for some seconds and place it back again.
- Press and hold the “DOWN VOLUME” + “HOME” + “POWER” keys for at least 5 seconds
- When the power turns on, relese those keys
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your LG Optimus V