Hard reset Android on your AOC BREEZE MW0821
You may find your MW0821 tablet in need of a hard reset. This will revert the AOC Breeze MW0821 into factory default mode and thus you will loose any data, apps, games or configuration you may have stored inside it. This might prove useful if you want to sell your AOC tablet, or even get it back into functioning state if your MW0821 is working too slow or erratic to be useful, maybe because one or more apps you previously installed left it unstable.
The easy way to hard reset Android on your Aoc Breeze MW0821 is by using the provided mechanism inside Android itself in order to revert it into a factory default state. You can search for the “Clear al settings” or “Factory default reset” options starting from your MW0821 home screen, invoking the SETTINGS menu, and choosing the PRIVACY submenu.
Hardware Hard reset Android on AOC Breeze MW0821
If you do not have access to your MW0821 operative system, don’t worry: You can invoke the hard reset routine by following the following steps on your Tablet.
- Start with your Aoc Breeze MW0821 turned off.
- Plug your AC adapter to the wall and into your tablet
- When the battery charge begins, you need to press “M”, then “Home” and then “Back”
- This will make your Aoc Breeze MW0821 to boot into recovery mode and perform a hard reset.
- Wait some seconds until it finally shuts down by itself and resume battery charge procedure.
- You may turn on your AOC Breeze MW0821 and you will find it as if just taken out of the box.