If you have an Acer Iconia Smart S300 maybe it is time to reset Android and bring it back into factory default, either by simple maintenance or because the Android operating system is working slow, stopped working or you even may have an active pattern lock and forgot the password.
The following tutorial will teach you to reset Android and return the Acer Iconia Smart S300 to its original settings with two simple techniques.
You may also want to reset Android before selling or giving away your Acer Iconia Smart S300
To choose the right technique for your situation you should only answer one question: Do you still have working access into your Acer Iconia Smart S300 Android settings menu?
If your answer is YES, then go to the first reset Android technique. If the answer was NO, then the second technique is for you.
Reset ANDROID ON the Acer Iconia Smart S300
To reset Android on the Acer Iconia Smart S300 you just navigate into your settings menu. From there you tap into Privacy option, and once in there, tap on Factory data reset, then press Reset and Clear All phone.
RESET THE ANDROID ON THE ACER ICONIA SMART S300 when a pattern lock is in effect
You will be able to reset Android on the Acer Iconia Smart S300 by pressing a combination of buttons which will give you access into a secret recovery mode.
- Turn your Acer Iconia Smart S300 off completely
- Now press the POWER button until your phone vibrates:
- Release the POWER button and inmediatelly press both VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons
- When you see the recovery menu, you can press the CAMERA button to confirm the reset Android process
- Wait for the reset Android procedure to finish
Hopefully you managed to reset Android on your Acer Iconia Smart S300. If not, please use the comments section so we are able to help you in a personalized way.
This tutorial will explain you how to reset Android on the Acer Stream phone.
Although the Acer Stream is a phone that was released over 2 years ago, you can still find it today in flea, second hand markets, being a perfectly functional, good choice on the low end spectrum.
You may choose either one of the two reset Android techniques from this tutorial: Both will end up with the same result.
For the first technique is necessary to have working access into the applications menu of your Acer Stream phone.
The second way to reset Android on the Acer Stream, may be invoked while your phone is unresponsive: Maybe you have forgotten the Android lock pattern ?
First technique to reset an Android in the Acer Stream
To reset to Android in the Acer Stream, you must tap your way starting from the home screen, right into Settings> Privacy> Factory data reset > Reset phone and finally , Clear All .
After a few minutes of waiting, the Acer Stream will restart as if just unboxed, factory defaulted.
RESET ANDROID ON YOUR ACER STREAM, even if you lost the lock pattern password
Although this method of reset Android on your Acer Stream may seem a bit complicated, if you follow exactly the steps that mark then you will succeed with not much sweat involved 🙂
- Make sure your phone has at least 50 % of battery, then turn it off completely
- Press the POWER button and wait until the phone shows the Acer logo or vibrates
- Now quickly press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons until you see a menu
- Use VOLUME DOWN button to navigate into “Clean Boot: Yes” and press the CAMERA button to confirm this option
- If further confirmation is asked performing the above step, otherwise wait for the process to finish
In the following tutorial we’ll teach you two excellent methods to reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z2 and thus regain factory settings status, leaving your Acer phone in a fresh state.
Although both reset Android methods ultimately have the same purpose, its application varies, so you should know what situation you find yourself :
If you have “working” access into your Acer Liquid Z2 settings menu, please review our first method.
If your Android operating system is corrupt or you have a lock pattern placed in your Acer Liquid Z2 phone that you do not remember, then the second method is for you.
First method to reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z2
You only need to navigate into the following menu: Settings > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything.
After a few moments the Acer Liquid Z2 will reboot into it’s initial user data routine, in factoy fresh mode.
The advantage of this method is that the final screen will prompt you to format the SD memory in the Acer Liquid Z2, in this case if you do not reformat your data stored there will remain .
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON ACER LIQUID Z2
In this method to reset Android the Acer Liquid Z2 , you will enter the secret recovery mode through a combination of buttons:
- Turn off the phone and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER buttons at the same time and do not release them.
- When the phone vibrates, release VOLUME DOWN button and quickly press the VOLUME UP button
- The phone will enter into recovery mode menu. Choose RECOVERY. You can use VOLUME UP button to move and select the option with VOLUME DOWN.
- In the following menu use the same VOLUME UP / DOWN buttons to navigate and select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset ” option. You confirm this procedure with the MENU button
- Do the same on the next screen when you see ” Yes – Delete all user data” , then wait for the process to take place.
- To finish just press the off button and the Acer Liquid Z2 phone will reboot